Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do It Yourself ~ Tin Can Ornament

 

Use Your Recycled Items To Your Benefit

 

What You Need : 
  • Hot Glue Gun 
  • Felt For Nose 
  • Paint & Brushes
  • Ribbon For Hanging 
  • Lid From a Tin Can 
The first step is to paint your lid completely white. It took 3 coats to be to my liking. It could be more or less depending on the type of paint you use. 

Next I glued a looped ribbon to the reverse of the tin can. 
I began painting the face of mr. snowman. 
I made the eyes and mouth look uneven on purpose. 
I wanted it to look like coal, which comes in completely different sizes. 
I then glued an orange nose onto the middle of the can.
And done! 
Again, this craft has many possibilities! 
Think of all the things you could put on a round tin can. 
Endless possibilities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment