Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do It Yourself ~ Styrofoam Santa Claus

 

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa Claus is coming to town ... or at least to my tree! 

Supplies: 
- Styrofoam Ball 
- Red Felt 
- Stuffing 
- Paint & Brushes
- Hot Glue Gun 
- Black Sharpie


 I painted the place on the ball that I wanted to be santa's face white. Once that was dry I took some of the fluff and shaped it into a beard and glued it onto the ball. I then took a circle I cut out of the red felt and I put a put in it up to the middle. I then glued some fluff onto it to make the top of the hat. I folded the felt over until it made a cone and i glued it together. Then I glued the hat to the top of the ball. I glued fluff around the rim of the hat to finish off the hat. I then added some eyes and a nose with the black sharpie. Last, but certainly not least I glued a looped ribbon onto the back of the ball to be able to hang it up. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment