Thursday, November 15, 2012

About Me !

Hello fellow frugals!

I thought I should kick off this lovely blog with telling everyone a little bit about myself and the thrifty & frugal life I lead.
I live in Ontario, Canada in an apartment with my lovely boyfriend and our two adorable dachshunds.



Oscar & Molly


We live on a completely fixed income because J suffers from Cystic Fibrosis. I am unable to work a full time job because Josh requires stay at home care.
Living on a fixed income has made us learn how to budget, meal plan, and stretch our dollar as far as possible. Our story is day by day and month by month, and I am hoping to share our tricks of making our money stretch and hopefully give you some ideas for your own family. Enjoy!

Happy Thrifting! <3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment