Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY Festive Vase


On The Fifth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me Five Golden Rings! 



I was feeling like my dining room table was lacking something festive this holiday season. So I decided to jazz it up! All with items found at the dollar store. Easy. Cheap. Adorable. 

I used a vase from Dollarama that looked like a miniature hurricane vase. It cost $2.00 and will be great for future projects after the holidays. I also picked up some plastic ornaments and festive holiday ribbon. I purchased the ribbon with the wire in the edges.

The first thing I did was curl the ribbon around the vase. Make sure to leave space between the ribbon so you can see inside the vase. I used scotch tape to secure the bottom and the top of the ribbon so it didn't move.

Next, I filled the vase with our red ornaments and voila. Done. This projects was easy, fast, and cheap! My favorite kind. Here is the final product:

Holiday Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment