Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Frugal Home ~ Bathroom Linen Closet

So, if you hadn't already noticed, I have been on kind of an organizational kick lately. And upon waking up today, I decided today was going to be the day that I finally tackled the linen closet in our bathroom. This closet has become a huge dumping ground. Out of sight out of mind right? Well not anymore! 

I had purchased the supplies to do this project months ago from Dollarama, I had just never got around to it. So keep in mind that the containers you see that I purchased for this project may not be available anymore, but I am sure they have something similar you can use. 

Before: 

See .. Dumping Ground!
Oh Boy!
 I knew that this was a project I had to commit to. No doing it half way. Once I started it I knew it had to be finished. It took me about 2 hours to fully complete this project, but I am VERY happy with the outcome. 

After: 

Much Better! 

 Top Shelf: 
Swim Towels & Guest Towels 

Second Shelf: 
From Left to Right : 
Makeup Caddy
Purple Basket: Headbands & Hair Clips 
Blue Basket: On The Go Products 
Green Basket (back): J's Stuff 
Green Basket Front: Medications 
Grey Basket: Teeth Products 
{ The Purple, Blue, & Green Baskets were $1.00 each at Dollarama }
{ The Long Grey Basket Came in A Set of 2 For $1.00 At Dollarama }
{ The Green Basket at the Front Came in A Set of 2 For $1.00 at Dollarama } 

Bottom Shelf: 
Left Basket: Hair Tools 
Right Basket: Products & Travel Make Up Bags 
{I had these baskets already from years ago, but they can be purchased at Canadian Tire for $10 each}


I am very happy with the results and I only spent $5.00 on all the baskets I needed at the dollar store!

No comments:

Post a Comment