All You Need Is:
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder or Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Sugar
I generally do 6 - 8 times the recipe so I am not making it as often.
This seasoning is fantastic. I use it very often and have stopped purchasing the store bought seasonings. When something is this good and is extremely cheap to make, why not?