Monday, December 31, 2012

Do It Yourself Doll Hair Detangler Spray

If you have kids in your life who love to play with dolls then I am sure you have come across the problem of extremely tangled hair. With this simple spray it makes it very easy to brush through the dolls hair and style it.
 
 
The doll I used is one from my childhood that was discovered in a box of my old keepsakes recently. I have decided to place some of the dolls that I cherish most on a shelf for display so her hair certainly could not look the way it did when I started!
Spray the doll hair in sections and brush lightly. Use more spray if you find the hair difficult. 
An added bonus is that the hair will smell great from the fabric softener!



1 comment:

  1. It is nice post and I found some interesting information on this blog, keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

    Hair Detangler for Kids

    ReplyDelete