Monday, December 17, 2012

Bruschetta Chicken Recipe

This is a very simple. but very delicious chicken recipe that I make all the time. 
It is definitely a favorite in our house and if you try it, it might be a favorite in yours!

  • Chicken ( I used Chicken breasts that had skin and were bone in) 
  • Canned Tomatoes (I used garlic and olive oil flavor) 
  • Bread Crumbs 
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt and Pepper 
  • Small White Onion 
  • Parsley 
First I put the chicken in a small casserole dish, then I rub the chicken with a little bit of olive oil. 
Next I seasoned it with salt and pepper. 
I then lightly sprinkled the chicken with bread crumbs and parsley. 
I then cooked the chicken at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes. 
While the chicken was in the oven I prepared the bruschetta sauce. 
1/3 cup of the canned tomatoes
2 teaspoons of olive oil 
pinch of both salt and pepper
couple of pinches of parsley 
chopped onion (as much or as little as you want) 
Mix all above ingredients and refrigerate until needed.
Once chicken is finished, place on plate and generously spoon the bruschetta mix onto the top of the chicken. I served mine with penne pasta with tomato sauce and salad. 

Delicious and simple dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment