Monday, March 31, 2014

Homemade Taco Salad


I love taco salad. 
If it is on the menu when we go out to a restaurant you bet I am ordering it. 
I knew there had to be a way to make a yummy taco salad at home that did not have the high price tag of a restaurant salad. 

 
Ingredients;
~ Taco Ground Beef
~ Romaine Lettuce
~ Iceberg Lettuce 
~ Pico De Gallo
~ Sour cream 

Other Reccomendations;
~ Cheese
~ Corn 
~ Blackbeans
~ Olives
~ Avocado 
 
What I did; 
Use tortillas and place in mold and pop into oven to make taco bowls. 
Cook ground beef and season with taco seasoning.
Cut up lettuces and combine in large bowl. 
Make pico de gallo. 
 
When shells are ready, place lettuce, beef, pico, and sour cream into bowl. 
Serve and enjoy! 
Easy, delicious, and healthy!
 


* I found my taco bowl molds in a 4 pack at our local dollar store. It is a 'seen on TV' product. I have also seen them at Walmart! *
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment