~ this recipe was found in 'The Big Book of Baking' ~
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 5 tbl of milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbl cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Cream together butter, and sugars.
- Add eggs, sour cream, and milk and beat until smooth.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and cocoa in a separate bowl and stir into wet mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spoon batter into liners and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in muffin pan before transferring to cooling rack.