These apple bites are super easy to make and very delicious.
They leave your kitchen smelling like apples and cinnamon.
All You Need ;
- Crescent Rolls
- Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar (Not Pictured)
1. Lay out portion of crescent roll and spread margarine over the whole thing
2. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the margarine
3. Place apple slice at large end of roll
4. Roll up crescent and place on cookie sheet
Continue these steps until you have used all the crescents.
|Sprinkle Tops of Crescents with Cinnamon Sugar Before Baking|
Bake at 365 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.