Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stockpile ~ April 2014


I've received some emails lately asking for some updated photos of my stockpile. 
Well, you're all in luck because I just re-organized it and it looks all pretty for photos!
  1. Kleenex Boxes
  2. Toilet Paper Rolls
  3. Paper Towel Rolls

  1. Fabric Softener
  2. Kleenex Boxes
  3. Powder Laundry Detergent
  4. Liquid Laundry Detergent
  1. Floor Cleaners & Dish Soap
  2. Stove / Kitchen Cleaners
  3. Carpet Cleaners
  4. Window Cleaners
  5. All Purpose Sprays
  1. Air Fresheners
  2. Shampoos & Conditioners
  3. Mens & Womens Body Wash

  1. Cleaning Wipes
  2. Air Fresheners
  1. All Opened / On The Go Products 
  2. Trash Bags
  3. Air Freshener Samples
  4. Dog Treats / Iron / Laundry Pods
  5. Bathroom Cleaners / Saran / Foil / Storage Bags

  1. Foil, Saran, Parchment,Storage Bags, Bathroom Cleaners
  2. Bulk Sugar
  3. Bulk Flour
  4. Doggie Food

And there you have it folks!
If you have any questions about my stockpile or how I do it,
please feel free to email me;
frugalandthrifty@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment