I was seriously sick of seeing the plastic bottle of dish soap on my counter and really wanted something a little prettier. I also woke up in craft mode today apparently.
What You Need ;
- Mason Jar with Lid
- Soap Pump from old hand soap container
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hammer & Nail
What To Do ;
- Poke a small hole in the middle of the lid with the hammer and nail
- Slowly make it large enough to fit the pump in
*don't make it too large. you want the pump to fit tightly *
- Apply a large amount of hot glue around the inside of the lid around the pump.
- Let dry completely.
* tube might be too long to fit into jar so trim it. I recommend trimming on an angle*
- Fill jar with soap and you're ready to go.
|finished and pretty!|