Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's Coming Next ...

Here is a teasing sneak peek for you all to wonder about! 


Do It Yourself Projects:
  • DIY Foaming Hand Soap 
  • DIY Mod Podge 
  • Fabric Covered Switch Plate
  • Dip Dyed Cupcake Liners 
  • Stay Put Kitchen Towels 
  • DIY Fabric Wrist Bands 
  • DIY Monster Book Marks 
  • DIY Coffee Cozy
Recipes:
  • Chicken 'Pot Pie'
  • Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks 
  • Tomato Vegetable Soup with Noodles 
  • Bruschetta Chicken 
  • Holiday Chocolate Bark 
  • Apple Honey Pork Roast 
  • Baked Ravioli
  • Cashew Chicken 
  • Enchiladas 
  • And Other Various Christmas Baking If I Could Ever Make Up My Mind About What I Want!


I hope you all look forward to these upcoming posts! And remember, I am ALWAYS looking for ideas to post about! Please feel free to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment