Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do It Yourself ~ Wipeboard Menu Plan

 

"What's For Dinner?"

Do you ever get tired of hearing that question? I know I sure do! 
By making a wipe-board menu you will not be asked this question any more! 
And, it's pretty!

LOVE IT !

Supplies: 
- Picture Frame of your choosing 
- Scrapbooking or Regular Paper
- Magazine 
- Glue Stick
- Wipe-board markers 


The first thing I did after choosing the scrapbooking paper of my liking was to trace the size of the frame onto the paper and cut it to the required size.
Next I flipped through an old magazine I had handy and cut out all different letter to spell menu. You could also write the letters on the paper yourself, use a news paper for the letters or even stickers. After cutting out my desired letters I used a glue stick and glued them to the paper. 
I next secured the paper into the frame and placed the back back on. 
Now I am able to write on the outer glass and easily wipe it off with a paper towel! 
This is honestly one of my all time favorite things I have made to date. I love the way it looks in my kitchen and it makes it a lot easier to track what we have on the menu plan for the week. 
Get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment