Friday, January 25, 2013

Cork Board Lined Kitchen Cabinets

I've seen all over Pinterest lately how different people were putting cork board up in their kitchen cabinets. 
I thought this was such a great idea! 
You can put recipes, shopping lists, receipts, coupons, and basically anything on those boards and its conveniently in your cupboard and not scattered on your counters. 
I immediately wanted to do this project, but knew I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. 
So I headed to my local dollar store to see what supplies I was able to purchase there before I looked anywhere else. 

Supplies ; 
Cork Boards (I found a 2 pack at the dollar store for $2.00) 
Mounting Tape (dollar store $1.00) (still lots left!)

I measure my cabinets before hand to make sure there wasn't going to be any cutting needed or that the cork boards would interfere with closing the doors.
I was lucky that no cutting was necessary! 

I placed 5 pieces of mounting tape on the back of the cork board.
In the four corners and one in the middle. 
I stuck them to the door and pressed hard to get them to stick. 
I recommend leaving them for at least 30 minutes so they have time to really stick to the door. 

All Finished! 
So Practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment