Friday, December 7, 2012

Spare Room Revamp

Since we have a two bedroom apartment, we were looking forward to having an extra room to use a guest room, craft room, and a play room when my nephews came to visit. Of course, this hasn't been the case since we moved in. We had such high hopes for this room and now it has become a dumping ground of overflow items, donation items, and our storage items. 

Here are some before photos to give you an idea of what we are working with:
The Dumping Ground of the Bed.

Our Old Kitchen Table Used as a desk (very unfunctional since the table is not safe and wobbles)

The Air Conditioner, BBQ, and a stack of items for donations

Play Pen, Printer, Boring Curtain 

 As you can see, this is not a functional room at all. What I decided to do was make a plan, a budget, and a timeline. I know that this project could be finished in one weekend if I worked non-stop on it, but considering how busy this time of year is, I know that majority of the work will be done after the holidays. 

Budget $100.00 (maximum) 
Time Line: Done Before March Break (So I can invite my nephew over)

~Keep Checking Back For Updates!~


Click Here For Photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment